Less Photos /\
1149 Jerez Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2007748
Reduced By $25,000
last change 9/10/2018
1149 Jerez Ct
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1149 Jerez Ct
Absolutely stunning home in beautiful Granite Ridge. This amazing floor plan is over 3900 sf, boasts tons of natural light, beautiful granite & travertine, custom tile, completely upgraded kitchen w/ walk-in pantry, new flooring, 5 bedrooms, 4 FULL baths, master closet w/built-in organizers, designer paint job & a HIDDEN room!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $575,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||20x15||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||15x13||Formal Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||20x15||Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Living Room||14x10||Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||18x16||Custom Closet, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fruit Tree(s), Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,277,327 (122.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $144/sqft,
which is 69.3% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1149 Jerez Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
South on Eastern, West on Sunridge Heights, South on Pecos Ridge, Right on Fairbury, Left on Phillip Island, Left on Laguna Seca, Left on Jerez Court. Corner lot.
Similar to: 1149 Jerez Ct
For Sale Near: 1149 Jerez Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,769*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,449
- Association Fee:$173 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Market Place.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2007748) located at 1149 Jerez Ct Henderson NV 89052, call: (702) 406-2382
1149 Jerez Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3983 sqft and
is currently priced at $575,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 2946 Tremont Ave # 22 in Henderson is listed at $472,874.
This home on 1149 Jerez Ct has decreased in price by $25,000 and the last change was on 9/10/2018.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sunridge At Macdonald Ranch, Sun City Anthem and Sunridge Summit Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2007748 has been posted on this site since 6/28/2018 (86 days ago).