Less Photos /\
1295 Panini Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 1970413
PENDING as of 2/27/2018 -
1295 Panini Dr
Home Description: 1295 Panini Dr
Semi custom luxury at an amazing price! Incredible Rio Secco Golf Course views, new flooring & carpet, beautiful curb appeal, refreshing swimming pool, pergola covered outdoor dining area, built-in BBQ, fire pit, covered patio.
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, Guard Gated, Jogging, Playground, Security
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Intercom, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||17x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||17x15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Living Room||19x15||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||27x16||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||17x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||14x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 10019
- Acres: 0.230
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,421,257 (61.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $196/sqft,
which is 32.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1295 Panini Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
I-215 S to St Rose Pkwy. Left on Seven Hills. Left on Grand Hills. Left on Fabriano. Left on Boticelli. Right on Panini. Home is on the left.
Similar to: 1295 Panini Dr
For Sale Near: 1295 Panini Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$4,238*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,233
- Association Fee:$145 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Luxury Homes of Las Vegas.
1295 Panini Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4497 sqft and
is currently priced at $879,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 2732 Botticelli Dr in Henderson is listed at $760,000.
This home on 1295 Panini Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Carnegie Ridge, Anthem Heights and Sunridge Summit Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1970413 has been posted on this site since 2/27/2018 (25 days ago).