Less Photos /\
1334 Imperia Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 1965986
1334 Imperia Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1334 Imperia Dr
Single story open floor plan, high ceilings throughout. 4 beds/1 currently used as office. Great room with f/p, bar, custom stonework. Bright home, quality finishes, custom millwork. Private entertaining backyard with pebble tech heated pool/spa/waterfall/fountain/bi BBQ.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Guard Gated, Security, Tennis
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,TUBJECT
Available now at $1,299,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||30x23||Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry|
|2nd Bedroom||8x13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|Master Bedroom||17x16||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Entertainment Center, Sitting Room|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 16117
- Acres: 0.370
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Garden Area, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$759,712 (41.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $288/sqft,
which is 29.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1334 Imperia Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
South on Eastern, Turn Right on Grand Hills, Turn Right into guard gate Rapallo. Enter Gate, turn left, house on right.
Similar to: 1334 Imperia Dr
For Sale Near: 1334 Imperia Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolfe Eva
- Elementary 3-5:Wolfe Eva
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$6,261*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$6,945
- Association Fee:$360 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 1965986) located at 1334 Imperia Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: (702) 406-2382
1334 Imperia Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4519 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,299,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 2001 Shelbyville St in Henderson is listed at $899,000.
This home on 1334 Imperia Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Country Club, Sunridge Summit Customs and Anthem Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1965986 has been posted on this site since 2/9/2018 (43 days ago).