Less Photos /\
1365 Cadence St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2023631
PENDING as of 8/20/2018 -
1365 Cadence St
Home Description: 1365 Cadence St
MOVE IN Ready! 3 bedroom/2 bathroom home in Anthem Coventry in Henderson. Many upgrades thru-out w/crown molding, shutters. Updated interior paint. Front living rm. Den w/shelves. Separate family rm w/gas fireplace, media niche. Kitchen has an island, granite counters, upper cabinets w/glass doors, sub-zero fridge, double ovens. Master w/ensuite bath has double sinks, tub & shower. Backyard w/putting green.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: BBQ Area, CC&RS, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Paneling, Pot Shelves, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||13X9||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Family Room||20X20||Built-in Bookcases, Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||14X8||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||18X17||Entry Foyer, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||17X14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11X10||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Rear Lawn
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$509,708 (17.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $213/sqft,
which is 3.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1365 Cadence St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From 215. south on Eastern to Anthem Pkwy. Left on Reunion. Right on Cadence. House on right side across from the park.
Similar to: 1365 Cadence St
For Sale Near: 1365 Cadence St
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank*
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,095*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,205
- Association Fee:$33 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Offerpad.
1365 Cadence St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2044 sqft and
is currently priced at $434,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 10728 Teton Village Ct in Henderson is listed at $415,000.
This home on 1365 Cadence St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Maryland Eastern, Canyons and Amber Ridge At Mission Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2023631 has been posted on this site since 8/20/2018 (33 days ago).