Less Photos /\
1429 Hawkwood Rd Henderson NV 89014 MLS 2022207
1429 Hawkwood Rd
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1429 Hawkwood Rd
2 story, 4 bdrm home. Combination living room and dining area with a fire place. Open flow kitchen with den that leads out to the back yard. Fully covered backyard patio. 1 bdrm located downstairs with easy outdoor access. 3/4 bathroom on first floor. 3 bdrms upstairs. Master with combo shower and tub, dual sinks and dual walk-in closets. 2 bdrms with a pass thru bathroom.
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum/Vinyl, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $320,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||17x12||Formal, Front, Sunken|
|Den||12x11||Built-Ins, Double Doors|
|Master Bedroom||18x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio, Private Yard, Steps/Rails
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$400,323 (25.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $150/sqft,
which is 10.1% less than similar homes
in the 89014 zip code.
1429 Hawkwood Rd Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
215 E. to Henderson, Lake Mead, go I-515, US-93 toward LV. Keep left, merge I-515. Exit 65 Russell Rd, Left on Russell rd, left onto Whitney Ranch Dr, left on Hawkwood Rd
Similar to: 1429 Hawkwood Rd
For Sale Near: 1429 Hawkwood Rd
- Elementary K-2:Treem, Harriet
- Elementary 3-5:Treem Harriet*
- Junior High:Cortney Francis
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$1,605*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,402
- Association Fee:$56 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Southern Nevada.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2022207) located at 1429 Hawkwood Rd Henderson NV 89014, call: (702) 406-2382
1429 Hawkwood Rd, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2134 sqft and
is currently priced at $320,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1991.
A comparable home for sale at 3127 Blossom Glen Dr in Henderson is listed at $290,000.
This home on 1429 Hawkwood Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Emerald Valley, Bluffs At Sunset and Highland Glen are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2022207 has been posted on this site since 8/15/2018 (41 days ago).