Less Photos /\
1685 Sabatini Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2025458
1685 Sabatini Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1685 Sabatini Dr
Welcome home!! Your Seven Hills gem in a desirable Gated community. Located near Sonata Park, this beautiful 2,855 sqft home features 5 beds, 3 bath, 3 car split garage. When first walking in you are greeted by a grand entrance with vaulted ceilings. The open kitchen has quartz countertops with stainless steel appliances. Thoughtfully and tastefully upgraded throughout. Private backyard with no neighbors behind.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Playground/Park, Playground
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Ceramic, Concrete, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Kitchen
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $478,888
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||12x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Living Room||16x14||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Garden Window, Island, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Family Room||15x13||Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Master Bedroom||15x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|4th Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan|
|5th Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,275,378 (166.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $168/sqft,
which is 45.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1685 Sabatini Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Eastern and ST Rose head west on ST Rose, South on Seven Hills, right on Arbella through gate, left on Formia, right on Sabatini to property.
Similar to: 1685 Sabatini Dr
For Sale Near: 1685 Sabatini Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,307*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,526
- Association Fee:$38 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2025458) located at 1685 Sabatini Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: (702) 406-2382
1685 Sabatini Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2855 sqft and
is currently priced at $478,888
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 809 Stannard Ct in Henderson is listed at $454,558.
This home on 1685 Sabatini Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Estates, Hunters Ridge and Southfork are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2025458 has been posted on this site since 8/24/2018 (28 days ago).