Less Photos /\
1794 Anelli Ct Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2021565
PENDING as of 8/13/2018 -
1794 Anelli Ct
Home Description: 1794 Anelli Ct
Exclusive Roma Hills GEM, built only 2 years old! This unique Transitional style home has been lightly lived in and shows like a new model home. Quartz countertops, Thermador appliances, hardwood floor throughout, steam shower in master bath, RH chandeliers, iPads in walls, surround sound throughout home, security cameras, marble showers, luxury fixtures and lighting, and more!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall, Ultra Violet
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground, Security, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Drywall, FIRESPK, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Ceramic, Hardwood
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Convection Oven, Stove(G), Warming Drawer
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||16x16||Dining Area|
|2nd Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet|
|3rd Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet|
|4th Bedroom||15x18||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 12632
- Acres: 0.290
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Deck, Private Yard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,007,080 (37.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $356/sqft,
which is 31.3% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1794 Anelli Ct Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
south on Valle Verde from I-215/Turn Right on Horizon Ridge/Left on Roma Hills Dr/Guard on Left/Right on Romano/Right on Valenzano/Left on Bolle way/Right on Anelli ct
Similar to: 1794 Anelli Ct
For Sale Near: 1794 Anelli Ct
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$7,706*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$10,474
- Association Fee:$225 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Assured Real Estate, Inc.
1794 Anelli Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4499 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,600,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2016.
A comparable home for sale at 1797 Mezza Ct in Henderson is listed at $1,199,000.
This home on 1794 Anelli Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Horizons At Seven Hills, La Luz and Bella Vista Summerlin are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2021565 has been posted on this site since 8/13/2018 (41 days ago).