Less Photos /\
180 Mount St Helens Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2004792
Reduced By $85,010
last change 9/11/2018
180 Mount St Helens Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 180 Mount St Helens Dr
Beautiful Dual Master home at Black Mountain! 1 Master bedroom upstairs and 1 Master Bedroom downstairs! Beautiful Heated Pool/Spa, Central Vacumn, Covered Patio. New Stainless Steel appliances that are 6 months old. 3 car garage, spiral staircase, double sided fireplace in upstairs master.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Great Room, Master Bath, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $449,990
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||15x10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Lighting Recessed, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||20x15||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan|
|Master Bedroom||15x15||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$3,409,849 (657.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $131/sqft,
which is 155.5% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
180 Mount St Helens Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
95 to Horizon. Right on Horizon. Right on Horizon Ridge. Right ontoShaded Canyon. Left on Backbone Mountain. Right on Mount St. Helens to home on Right.
Similar to: 180 Mount St Helens Dr
For Sale Near: 180 Mount St Helens Dr
- Elementary K-2:Newton Ulis
- Elementary 3-5:Newton Ulis
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$2,167*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,459
- Association Fee:$32 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Home Realty Center.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2004792) located at 180 Mount St Helens Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: (702) 406-2382
180 Mount St Helens Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3437 sqft and
is currently priced at $449,990
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 245 Gentle Springs Dr in Henderson is listed at $435,000.
This home on 180 Mount St Helens Dr has decreased in price by $85,010 and the last change was on 9/11/2018.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Champion Village, Stephanie Amador and Village South are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2004792 has been posted on this site since 6/18/2018 (96 days ago).