Less Photos /\
1801 Eagle Mesa Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 1994709
1801 Eagle Mesa Ave
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1801 Eagle Mesa Ave
Meticulously Maintained In The Upscale Golf Community Of Sun City Macdonald Ranch! This Beautifully Appointed 2 Bedroom + Den Home Features 18x18 Tile And Upgraded Lam Wood Floors, Custom Paint, Upgraded Lighting/Cf Thruout. The Eat-in Kitchen Features Lam Countrtops, Upgraded White Cabinets W/ Pull Outs, Blt-in Buffet, Upgraded Pendant Lights Over Brkfst Bar, Pantry & Formal Dining Area.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Handball/Racquetball Courts, Pool, Recreation Room
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SHOWER
Available now at $340,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Den||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Dining Room||12x10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Shower Only|
|Master Bedroom||15x14||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$439,600 (29.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $214/sqft,
which is 10.7% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1801 Eagle Mesa Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
From I215, South on Green Valley Parkway, East on Horizon Ridge, South on High Mesa, West on Eagle Mesa - home is on corner of High Mesa and Eagle Mesa
Similar to: 1801 Eagle Mesa Ave
For Sale Near: 1801 Eagle Mesa Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,706*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,807
- Association Fee:$670 Yearly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Advantage.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 1994709) located at 1801 Eagle Mesa Ave Henderson NV 89012, call: (702) 406-2382
1801 Eagle Mesa Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1590 sqft and
is currently priced at $340,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 52 La Fiesta St in Henderson is listed at $290,000.
This home on 1801 Eagle Mesa Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Ashtee By Kb Home, Montana At La Entrada and La Entrada are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1994709 has been posted on this site since 5/16/2018 (8 days ago).