Less Photos /\
1948 Oliver Springs St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 1971256
PENDING as of 3/3/2018 -
1948 Oliver Springs St
Home Description: 1948 Oliver Springs St
Las Vegas Strip, City Lights And Mountain Views From This Popular Independence Floor Plan With Split Bedroom Design. Kitchen W/Granite Counters, Skylights, Nook & Breakfast Bar Which Opens Into The Large Great Room W/Fireplace. Covered Backyard Patio Faces East For Shady Summer Enjoyment. Spacious Garage W/Area For A Golf Cart, Workbench Or Extra Storage.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Tennis, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||21x10||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||18x13||Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: North
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$407,866 (14.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $248/sqft,
which is 12.3% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1948 Oliver Springs St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
SOUTH ON EASTERN FROM ST. ROSE PARKWAY. STAY RIGHT AT Y TO END OF EASTERN. RIGHT ON SUN CITY ANTHEM DRIVE, RIGHT ON THUNDER BAY, RIGHT ON OLIVER SPRINGS, HOME ON RIGHT
Similar to: 1948 Oliver Springs St
For Sale Near: 1948 Oliver Springs St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,288*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,116
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc.
1948 Oliver Springs St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1917 sqft and
is currently priced at $475,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 2719 Thomasville Ave in Henderson is listed at $495,500.
This home on 1948 Oliver Springs St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Terra Bella, Sunridge At Macdonald Ranch and Terra Bella are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1971256 has been posted on this site since 3/2/2018 (22 days ago).