Less Photos /\
2081 Alyssa Jade Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2025416
PENDING as of 8/24/2018 -
2081 Alyssa Jade Dr
Home Description: 2081 Alyssa Jade Dr
Beautiful Highly Upgraded Jackson Model!! Huge Custom Built -in Entertainment Center, Stunning Custom Backsplash In Kitchen, Built In Buffet/Hutch/Bar In Kitchen Nook, Built In Desk In Hobby Room, New Exterior Paint, New Hot Water Heater, Solar Screens, Total Private Backyard With Mountain And Partial Strip View, Elevated Corner Lot, Surround Sound Inside And Out!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Social Calendar, Theatre Room
- Interior: Alarm System-Rented, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||20x21||Built-In Entertainment Center, Media Center, Surround Sound|
|Dining Room||11x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||9x12||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||16x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||18x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio, Patio, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Garage Cooled, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$439,134 (2.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $224/sqft,
which is 1.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2081 Alyssa Jade Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Fantastic Sun City Anthem location near Anthem Center. South on Anthem Pkwy from Hampton. West on Alyssa Jade
Similar to: 2081 Alyssa Jade Dr
For Sale Near: 2081 Alyssa Jade Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,167*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,437
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas.
2081 Alyssa Jade Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2012 sqft and
is currently priced at $449,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 812 Piermont Ct in Henderson is listed at $435,022.
This home on 2081 Alyssa Jade Dr has decreased in price by $15,000 and the last change was on 8/31/2018.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Amber Ridge At Mission Hills, Teton Rancho and Concordia At Green Valley are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2025416 has been posted on this site since 8/24/2018 (27 days ago).