Less Photos /\
2095 King Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 1944430
PENDING as of 11/3/2017 -
2095 King Mesa Dr
Home Description: 2095 King Mesa Dr
** Beautiful on Mountain Setting ** Popular Terravita Floor Plan ** Liv/Din Great Room ** Covered Front Courtyard ** Separate Entrance Casita, Bright BedRm,Walk In Closet & Bath ** 3Bedrooms/2 Baths in House ** Fireplace ** Luxurious Master Suite ** Shutters Galore ** Ceiling Fans, Laundry Rm, Giant Sky Light & Sink ** Super Backyard ** 24/7 Roaming Security, Golf, Tennis * H.O.A.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Jogging, Pet Restrictions, Social Calendar, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Shutters, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
- Furnishings: No Furniture
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||12x14||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|2nd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||10x12||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable|
|Master Bedroom||22x13||Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Mountain/Hill Side
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,048,946 (136.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $205/sqft,
which is 14.6% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
2095 King Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Horizon Ridge to Carmel Mesa South to Left OnKing Mesa, Home on Mountain Side
Similar to: 2095 King Mesa Dr
For Sale Near: 2095 King Mesa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Other
- Elementary 3-5:Other
- Junior High:Other
- High School:Other
- Approx Payment:$2,134*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,201
- Association Fee:$670 Yearly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas.
2095 King Mesa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2165 sqft and
is currently priced at $443,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 828 Maybole Ave in Henderson is listed at $433,000.
This home on 2095 King Mesa Dr has decreased in price by $27,000 and the last change was on 1/10/2018.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palm Terrace, Jubilee Heights and Arroyo Canyon are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1944430 has been posted on this site since 11/2/2017 (137 days ago).