Less Photos /\
2183 Grand Traverse St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 1969933
Reduced By $20,000
last change 3/12/2018
2183 Grand Traverse St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2183 Grand Traverse St
Outstanding Liberty Model Situated on a Corner Lot with Mountain Views. Custom Maple Cabinetry throughout Kitchen, Family and Laundry Rm. Gorgeous Tile Flooring and Granite Counter Tops in Kitchen With matching Maple Refrigerator Door. Ample Family Room with Built in Cabinetry and Surround Sound Speakers. Xeriscape Landscaping Unobstructed Mountain Views Will Delight! 3rd BR Used as Office.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, BBQ Area, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Security System
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $529,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||12X15||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed|
|Family Room||19x15||Built-in Bookcases, Surround Sound|
|Dining Room||11x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Master Bedroom||15x16||Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x13||Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||11X11||Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 12197
- Acres: 0.280
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor, Garage Cooled, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$554,582 (4.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $230/sqft,
which is 3.4% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2183 Grand Traverse St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Take Eastern Ave, Go Right at Sun City Anthem Drive Aprox 2.5 Miles Make a Left on Olivia Heights Ave, 2 Blocks on Left side to Grand Traverse.
Similar to: 2183 Grand Traverse St
For Sale Near: 2183 Grand Traverse St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,548*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,662
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Agencyone.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 1969933) located at 2183 Grand Traverse St Henderson NV 89052, call: (702) 406-2382
2183 Grand Traverse St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2298 sqft and
is currently priced at $529,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 1332 Minuet St in Henderson is listed at $460,000.
This home on 2183 Grand Traverse St has decreased in price by $20,000 and the last change was on 3/12/2018.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Bad Rock Circle, Granite Hills and Terra Bella are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1969933 has been posted on this site since 2/25/2018 (25 days ago).