Less Photos /\
2353 Dolphin Ct Henderson NV 89074 MLS 1991569
Reduced By $37,000
last change 7/2/2018
2353 Dolphin Ct
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2353 Dolphin Ct
Gorgeous Estate at the Fountains.Elegant entrance,porte-cochèrethe & majestic staircase. Unique architectural details,three level home w/an elevator,massive living room w/skylight & floor to ceiling fireplace.Main master on 1st floor.Sauna,2 wet bars,5 beds,6 baths,guest quarters & the most private backyard in the community.Dream lux gardens w/fountain.This estate has 8,100 sq.ft.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Guard Gated, Guest Parking, Playground/Park, Security, Security System, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 5
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,STEAM,TUBJECT
Available now at $1,475,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||26X11||Double Sink, Steam Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||24x16||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||25x20||2 or More Family Rooms, Both Up & Down, Separate Family Room, Surround Sound, Wet Bar|
|Living Room||30x23||Formal, Surround Sound|
|Master Bedroom||36x20||Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Property Features: Custom, Elevator, Expanded/Add On, Guest Quarters
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 20909
- Acres: 0.480
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Circular Driveway, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private, Guest Parking
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$652,720 (55.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $205/sqft,
which is 19.1% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
2353 Dolphin Ct Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
From 215, North on Green Valley Pkwy, West on Robindale, 1st left to The Fountains. Guard will direct to property.
Similar to: 2353 Dolphin Ct
For Sale Near: 2353 Dolphin Ct
- Elementary K-2:Cox David
- Elementary 3-5:Cox David
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$7,104*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$8,575
- Association Fee:$387 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 1991569) located at 2353 Dolphin Ct Henderson NV 89074, call: (702) 406-2382
2353 Dolphin Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 7200 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,475,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1992.
A comparable home for sale at 74 Teton Pines Dr in Henderson is listed at $559,000.
This home on 2353 Dolphin Ct has decreased in price by $37,000 and the last change was on 7/2/2018.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Horizons At Seven Hills, Legacy Estates and Cobblestone North are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1991569 has been posted on this site since 5/7/2018 (136 days ago).