Less Photos /\
2469 Black River Falls Dr Henderson NV 89044 MLS 1972243
2469 Black River Falls Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2469 Black River Falls Dr
Current appraisal at 560K. Charleston model in pristine condition with tasteful upgrades. Three car garage. Upgraded tile floor in living areas, upgraded cabinetry and granite, SS appliances, large island, walk-in pantry in your gourmet kitchen. Wet bar in spacious formal living room. Beautifully landscaped, fully fenced back yard, extended back patio. SID/LID paid off.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, Pool, Recreation Room, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $499,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||14x11||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
|Kitchen||22x14||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry|
|Family Room||20x20||2 or More Family Rooms, Ceiling Fan, Surround Sound|
|Great Room||25x24||Wet Bar|
|Master Bedroom||22x16||2 Mbr's, Bedroom With Bath Downstairs|
|Master Bedroom||18x13||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Garden Area, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$414,045 (17.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $157/sqft,
which is 24.9% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2469 Black River Falls Dr Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
From St. Rose Pkwy gop South on Eastern and keep lft on the split onto Anthem Pkwy. Continue strt. Left on Somersworth, left on Wood Village Dr, Rt on Black River Falls.
Similar to: 2469 Black River Falls Dr
For Sale Near: 2469 Black River Falls Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,403*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,863
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 1972243) located at 2469 Black River Falls Dr Henderson NV 89044, call: (702) 406-2382
2469 Black River Falls Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3172 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 2389 Anderson Park Dr in Henderson is listed at $439,999.
This home on 2469 Black River Falls Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Provence Country Club, Earlstone Estates At Anthem and Anthem Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1972243 has been posted on this site since 3/6/2018 (16 days ago).