Less Photos /\
2532 Flodden St Henderson NV 89044 MLS 1971936
PENDING as of 3/6/2018 -
2532 Flodden St
Home Description: 2532 Flodden St
1/3 Acre! The BEST of Anthem Highlands! Look at this DREAM Backyard/POOL! Saltwater, 8 1/2 feet at its deepest & Beach entry, Fire features, Slide built-in & Waterfall! A $100,000 Addition! Bedroom Downstairs w/Full Bath & 4 More Bedrooms upstairs! Kitchen boasts Cherry cabinets, Granite, Pantry & Tile Backsplash! Marble Tile Floor downstairs, Newer carpet & Paint + Shutters Throughout too!
- Pool: Pool/Spa Combo, Saltwater/Saline, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Playground/Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Family Room||16X15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Living Room||20X17||Formal, Front, Multi Story|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||14X10||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Master Bedroom||17X16||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|4th Bedroom||11X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 14375
- Acres: 0.330
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Deck, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Side(s)Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$546,520 (9.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $165/sqft,
which is 4.5% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2532 Flodden St Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
So. on Eastern , L on Anthem Pkwy, L on Bicentennial, L on Anthem Highlands, L on Democracy, L on Innerwick, R on Lochleven, L on Lockerbie, R on Bothwell, L on Flodden
Similar to: 2532 Flodden St
For Sale Near: 2532 Flodden St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,408*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,514
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier.
2532 Flodden St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3021 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 2162 Clearwater Lake Dr in Henderson is listed at $499,000.
This home on 2532 Flodden St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Provence Country Club, Earlstone Estates At Anthem and Sun City Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1971936 has been posted on this site since 3/6/2018 (18 days ago).