Less Photos /\
2555 Hampton Rd # 5303 Henderson NV 89052 MLS 1995784
PENDING as of 5/22/2018 -
2555 Hampton Rd # 5303
Home Description: 2555 Hampton Rd # 5303
Gorgeous former model home with spectacular Strip and mountain views..Gently lived in by original owner.Approx. 1455 sq ft with 2 bedrooms, living room, gourmet kitchen and dining room. Kitchen has stainless appliances, breakfast bar and built in desk..New Universal windows in most of the unit...High end touches thruout this beautiful home.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated, Guest Parking
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||18x14||Entry Foyer, Formal|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Master Bedroom||14x16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Property Features: Elevator
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 0
- Acres: 0.000
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Finished Interior, Tandem
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Guest Parking, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson condo in this zip code is
$235,777 (28.3% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $226/sqft,
which is 12.4% less than similar condos
in the 89052 zip code.
2555 Hampton Rd # 5303 Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Take Anthem Parkway to Hampton Rd...West on Hampton Rd to Terra Bella...1st building on the left..
Similar to: 2555 Hampton Rd # 5303
For Sale Near: 2555 Hampton Rd # 5303
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,650*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,770
- Association Fee:$331 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
2555 Hampton Rd # 5303, Henderson NV is a condo of 1455 sqft and
is currently priced at $329,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable condo for sale at 252 Hopeful Ridge Ct in Henderson is listed at $279,000.
This condo on 2555 Hampton Rd # 5303 has decreased in price by $10,900 and the last change was on 8/6/2018.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Treviso Estates, Sun City Macdonald Ranch and Solera At Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1995784 has been posted on this site since 5/22/2018 (127 days ago).