Less Photos /\
2635 Savannah Springs Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 1993385
PENDING as of 5/11/2018 -
2635 Savannah Springs Ave
Home Description: 2635 Savannah Springs Ave
Fantastic Upgraded Yorktown In Sun City Anthem! Upgrades Include Granite Counters, Maple Cabinets, Brand New Ss Appliances, Plantation Shutters. Beautiful Front Courtyard Features Soothing Fountain And Lovely Rosebushes. Dual Master Bedrooms Plus A Large Den/Office. Resort-like Backyard With Heated Pool And Spa With Waterfall Features And Multi-color Pool/Spa Lights.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Pot Shelves, Shutters, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Great Room||15x21||Built-In Entertainment Center, Surround Sound, Wet Bar|
|Dining Room||12x10||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||20x15||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$423,723 (9.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $181/sqft,
which is 24.7% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2635 Savannah Springs Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
SOUTH ON EASTERN; VEER LEFT AT ANTHEM SPLIT. CONTINUE UP ANTHEM PARKWAY, RIGHT ON LAUREL HEIGHTS, FIRST LEFT ON SAVANNAH SPRINGS, HOME IS ON THE LEFT.
Similar to: 2635 Savannah Springs Ave
For Sale Near: 2635 Savannah Springs Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,263*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,788
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas.
2635 Savannah Springs Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2592 sqft and
is currently priced at $469,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 2919 Caxton Grove Dr # Lot 35 in Henderson is listed at $481,081.
This home on 2635 Savannah Springs Ave has decreased in price by $15,000 and the last change was on 7/19/2018.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Maryland Eastern, The Falls and Coventry Homes At Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1993385 has been posted on this site since 5/11/2018 (95 days ago).