Less Photos /\
2879 Scotts Valley Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 1969910
2879 Scotts Valley Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2879 Scotts Valley Dr
Beautiful & unique Monticello - 2 master suites + guest bedroom AND DEN in the house, PLUS a 3-room Casita (living room, bedroom & bath), all perched high above lush green golf course, 3154 total SqFt!. Mtn, golf & valley Views! Separate family room, dining room, largest 3-car garage in Anthem!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Recreation Room, Security, Tennis
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $699,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Family Room||17x16||Ceiling Fan, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||14x12||Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||23x14||2 Mbr's, Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||25x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita, Detached Guest House
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Garage Cooled, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$759,569 (8.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $252/sqft,
which is 19.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2879 Scotts Valley Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Eastern So from St Rose, keep right at split to end of Eastern, R on Sun City Anthem Dr, L at light onto Scotts Valley to property on Right.
Similar to: 2879 Scotts Valley Dr
For Sale Near: 2879 Scotts Valley Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,367*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,298
- Association Fee:$302 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Windermere Proudfit Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 1969910) located at 2879 Scotts Valley Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: (702) 406-2382
2879 Scotts Valley Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2769 sqft and
is currently priced at $699,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 1565 Ravanusa Dr in Henderson is listed at $543,900.
This home on 2879 Scotts Valley Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Carnegie Ridge, Anthem Heights and Southfork are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1969910 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2018 (27 days ago).