Less Photos /\
2904 Currant Ln Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2025357
Reduced By $10,500
last change 9/21/2018
2904 Currant Ln
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2904 Currant Ln
Clean 2 story home with dual master bedrooms and open floorpan. Fresh paint, new flooring, and beautiful low maintenance grown landscaping. Neighborhood has community park and pool in great Green Valley location.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $239,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Laminate Countertops, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||12x12||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|Master Bedroom||11x11||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 2614
- Acres: 0.060
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Deck, Dogrun, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Finished Interior, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 1
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$284,882 (19.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $182/sqft,
which is 11.6% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
2904 Currant Ln Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
South on Eastern from Windmill, East on Wigwam, Left on Acorn, Right on Pinenut, Left on Huckleberry, Right on Currant.
Similar to: 2904 Currant Ln
For Sale Near: 2904 Currant Ln
- Elementary K-2:Roberts Aggie*
- Elementary 3-5:Roberts Aggie*
- Junior High:Schofield Jack Lund
- High School:Silverado
- Approx Payment:$1,199*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$914
- Association Fee:$37 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Acclaim Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2025357) located at 2904 Currant Ln Henderson NV 89074, call: (702) 406-2382
2904 Currant Ln, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1311 sqft and
is currently priced at $239,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1985.
A comparable home for sale at 57 Sea Holly Way in Henderson is listed at $300,000.
This home on 2904 Currant Ln has decreased in price by $10,500 and the last change was on 9/21/2018.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Stone Canyon Pecos, Scottsdale Valley and Stephanie Court are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2025357 has been posted on this site since 8/24/2018 (33 days ago).