Less Photos /\
3199 Misty Winds Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 1967306
PENDING as of 2/14/2018 -
3199 Misty Winds Ct
Home Description: 3199 Misty Winds Ct
Welcome Home to Seven Hills! LARGE INTERIOR CORNER LOT IN THE GATED COMMUNITY OF NAPLES! POOL SIZE LOT.. Create your own Paradise... 2 Bedroom and Office/Den. Very Clean, Fresh Interior Paint, SHUTTERS, Baseboards, New Carpet in Bedrooms/Office, All Appliances Included. Cozy Eat in Kitchen with Granite Counter Tops and Stainless Steel Appliances.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Playground/Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Rented, Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||16x14||Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||9x10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Marble/Stone Countertops, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||15x14||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$407,471 (43.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $229/sqft,
which is 5.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
3199 Misty Winds Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
South on Seven Hills Drive from St Rose Parkway, Right on Whispering Ridge, Round About to 2nd Gate, R on Twilight Crest, R on Morning Whisper, R on Dusty Canyon, R on MISTY WINDS, HOUSE ON RIGHT with BIG TREE.
Similar to: 3199 Misty Winds Ct
For Sale Near: 3199 Misty Winds Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,430*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,436
- Association Fee:$35 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Life Realty.
3199 Misty Winds Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1242 sqft and
is currently priced at $285,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 1144 Via Scula in Henderson is listed at $259,000.
This home on 3199 Misty Winds Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Lamplight Square, Avellino Estates and Avellino Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1967306 has been posted on this site since 2/14/2018 (37 days ago).