Less Photos /\
425 Artemus Ct Henderson NV 89074 MLS 1993350
Reduced By $32,500
last change 8/23/2018
425 Artemus Ct
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 425 Artemus Ct
High Ceilings Greet You at this Fabulous Home Situated on a Corner Lot on a Cul de Sac. 6 Bdrms & 5 Baths (Downstairs Bedroom w/ it's own bathroom!) Office w/ French Doors that open to a Shaded Patio. Over 10,000 sq ft lot Pool/Spa with Cascading Rock Waterfall, Covered Patio, Extended Balcony w/ Views of the Strip and Mountains. Spiral Staircase from balcony to pool area.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Security System
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $567,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring|
|Dining Room||14x15||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||20x18||Entertainment Center|
|Living Room||20x16||Entry Foyer, Formal, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||17x16||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x13||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|5th Bedroom||10x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Undefined|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 10890
- Acres: 0.250
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$601,120 (5.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $144/sqft,
which is 3.2% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
425 Artemus Ct Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
From 215 & Eastern, Head South on Eastern. Left on Ione, Left on Coral Sea, Left on Evergold, Left on Artemus.
Similar to: 425 Artemus Ct
- Elementary K-2:Taylor Glen
- Elementary 3-5:Taylor Glen
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,733*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,873
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Advantage.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 1993350) located at 425 Artemus Ct Henderson NV 89074, call: (702) 406-2382
425 Artemus Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3934 sqft and
is currently priced at $567,500
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1996.
A comparable home for sale at 263 Daisy Gold Ct in Henderson is listed at $389,900.
This home on 425 Artemus Ct has decreased in price by $32,500 and the last change was on 8/23/2018.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Gallery At The Grand Legacy, Inverness and Montecito At Silver Springs are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1993350 has been posted on this site since 5/11/2018 (131 days ago).