Less Photos /\
616 Backbone Mountain Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2010839
PENDING as of 7/11/2018 -
616 Backbone Mountain Dr
Home Description: 616 Backbone Mountain Dr
WOW Great home with gorgeous waterfall pool, next to neighborhood park. Corian counters with "state-of-the art" LG stove; 5 burners 2 separate ovens. Large upstairs loft with build-in shelving. Master Bedroom with huge walk-in closet. Other 2 bedrooms w/mirrors closet doors and Mountains view. Programmable NEST thermostats, solar panels (paid for). Putting green in back yard.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Solar Heated, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: BBQ Area, CC&RS, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Concrete, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||17x15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops|
|Master Bedroom||20x15||Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x10||Mirrored Door, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: COMMUNITY Wall, Concret Interlock
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$760,300 (130.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $142/sqft,
which is 71.8% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
616 Backbone Mountain Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
From I 215 south of on Gibson to Horizon Ridge Pkwy. Left (East) on Horizon Ridge to Shaded Canyon (Black Mountain Vistas). Right on Backbone Mountain to property on your left.
Similar to: 616 Backbone Mountain Dr
For Sale Near: 616 Backbone Mountain Dr
- Elementary K-2:Moore William
- Elementary 3-5:Moore William
- Junior High:Burkholder Lyle
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$1,655*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,911
- Association Fee:$32 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc.
616 Backbone Mountain Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2320 sqft and
is currently priced at $330,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 497 Edgefield Ridge Pl in Henderson is listed at $339,000.
This home on 616 Backbone Mountain Dr has decreased in price by $30,000 and the last change was on 9/1/2018.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Ashtee By Kb Home, Lamplight Village and Montenegro Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2010839 has been posted on this site since 7/11/2018 (69 days ago).