Less Photos /\
661 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 1991813
661 Dragon Peak Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 661 Dragon Peak Dr
NEW Modern 1 Story Custom w/ Roof deck and Indoor-Outdoor Art Gallery. 16’ Ceilings, Pocket Doors/Walls, Terrace, Linears, Porcelain Flrs, Wolf & SubZero, Waterfall Countertops, Office, Wine Bar, Infinity Pool & Spa. Full Strip, Golf, City & Mountain Views. No one behind you- very private location. Richard Luke, AIA. Paid Initiation & 1 Year Sport/Social Membership. Opportunity to Select Finishes.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, Concierge, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Guest Parking, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Outside Living Area, Pet Park, Playground, Playground/Park, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Security, Spa Center, Tennis, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, FIRESPK
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $3,500,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||21x13||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
|Great Room||30x28||Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar|
|Master Bedroom||32x24||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 22651
- Acres: 0.520
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Exterior: Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Front Yard Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, RV Garage
- Garage Spots: 4
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$998,117 (71.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $684/sqft,
which is 64.7% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
661 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
215 S & Valle Verde, S-Valle Verde Straight to Guard Gate. Guard will direct you or stop in Sales office for brochure, in Club next to Pro Shop open Tue-Sun 10-5PM & Appt
Similar to: 661 Dragon Peak Dr
For Sale Near: 661 Dragon Peak Dr
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$16,858*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,166
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Synergy Sothebys Int'l Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 1991813) located at 661 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: (702) 406-2382
661 Dragon Peak Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 5120 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,500,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 779 Clove Ct in Henderson is listed at $1,399,000.
This home on 661 Dragon Peak Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Foothills Macdonald Ranch, Foothills At Macdonald Ranch and La Luz are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1991813 has been posted on this site since 5/7/2018 (135 days ago).