Less Photos /\
1673 Ravanusa Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2135401
PENDING as of 9/13/2019 -
1673 Ravanusa Dr
Home Description: 1673 Ravanusa Dr
Immaculate Seven Hills home. Model-esque renovations: Gourmet kitchen w/floor to ceiling cabinets, glass inserts, 2-tone island, SS double oven kitchenaid set new tops & custom splash, hardwood, rod iron railing, barndoor pantry, custom drybar & closets. Memorable backyard gatherings w/private lot, resort-style solar heat pool w/matching built-in BBQ flowing into travertine decking.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Solar Heated, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Jogging, Playground/Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||15X10||Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bath||Double Sink|
|Master Bedroom||17X18||Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13X11||Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||12X11||Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s)
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,131,123 (85.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $213/sqft,
which is 8.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1673 Ravanusa Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From I-15 exit East on St. Rose Pkwy, South on Seven Hills Drive, South on Arbella Way through the gate, West on Ravanusa Drive to the property on the right.
Similar to: 1673 Ravanusa Dr
For Sale Near: 1673 Ravanusa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,933*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,000
- Association Fee:$50 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Summerlin West Realty.
1673 Ravanusa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2855 sqft and
is currently priced at $609,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 1160 Forum Veneto Dr in Henderson is listed at $599,999.
This home on 1673 Ravanusa Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Carriage Lane, Palazzo Monte and Palatine Hill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2135401 has been posted on this site since 9/13/2019 (39 days ago).