Less Photos /\
2163 Eaglepath Cir Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2030346
2163 Eaglepath Cir
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2163 Eaglepath Cir
Golf front home situated behind the gates of the Pinehurst. Inviting curb appeal sets the tone of luxury and style. Elegant yet comfortable home has been updated using only the finest craftsmanship. Upgrades include Egyptian Onyx hardwood, stone, crown molding, granite, and contemporary paint.
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Gated, Jogging, Pool, Spa Outdoors, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Intercom, Pot Shelves, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Hardwood, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Three Way, Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Master Bath, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $550,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||24x18||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||27x15||2 or More Family Rooms, Both Up & Down, Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Dining Room||18x10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||21x14||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bath||15x11||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Master Bedroom||27x15||2 Mbr's, Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Dressing Room, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door, Upstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door, Upstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: Golf Course Frontage
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: South
- Building: NEW
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Epoxy Floor, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$340,802 (38.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $180/sqft,
which is 6.4% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
2163 Eaglepath Cir Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
East on Wigwam from Green Valley. North on Habitat into Pinehurst gated entry. East on Eaglepath and follow around to home.
Similar to: 2163 Eaglepath Cir
For Sale Near: 2163 Eaglepath Cir
- Elementary K-2:Bartlett Selma
- Elementary 3-5:Bartlett Selma
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$2,649*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,510
- Association Fee:$140 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2030346) located at 2163 Eaglepath Cir Henderson NV 89074, call: (702) 406-2382
2163 Eaglepath Cir, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3063 sqft and
is currently priced at $550,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1996.
A comparable home for sale at 315 Carolwood Dr in Henderson is listed at $379,000.
This home on 2163 Eaglepath Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Custom Built, Montecito At Silver Springs and Gallery At The Grand Legacy are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2030346 has been posted on this site since 9/11/2018 (64 days ago).