Less Photos /\
2219 Shoshone Falls Ct Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2025831
Reduced By $10,000
last change 11/2/2018
2219 Shoshone Falls Ct
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2219 Shoshone Falls Ct
Amazing Private Paradise! Sun City Anthem - Popular Lincoln Model with many upgrades on a 13,068 sq' lot. Rare find, all appliances included, 2 covered extended/ patios, french doors off kitchen, surround sound, built in BBQ, swim spa, built in fire pit, over sized Master suite. Ready to move in! listed below appraised value.
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, Fitness Center
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $430,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||16x9||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Dining Room||12x10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
|Kitchen||12x11||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||24x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 13068
- Acres: 0.300
- House Faces: South, West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Fountain, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Garden Area, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Garage Cooled
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$400,142 (6.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $205/sqft,
which is 1.2% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2219 Shoshone Falls Ct Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
From S Eastern Ave toward Anthem, go left onto Anthem pkwy, L onto Somersworth Dr, L onto Idaho Falls Dr, L onto Shoshone Falls Ct.
Similar to: 2219 Shoshone Falls Ct
For Sale Near: 2219 Shoshone Falls Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,071*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,670
- Association Fee:$302 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Blue Diamond Realty LLC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2025831) located at 2219 Shoshone Falls Ct Henderson NV 89044, call: (702) 406-2382
2219 Shoshone Falls Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2096 sqft and
is currently priced at $430,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 2108 Clearwater Lake Dr in Henderson is listed at $394,888.
This home on 2219 Shoshone Falls Ct has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 11/2/2018.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Bella Vicenza At Southern Highlands, Anthem Highlands and Ravenstone At Anthem are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2025831 has been posted on this site since 8/25/2018 (88 days ago).