Less Photos /\
2234 Summerwind Cir Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2140509
2234 Summerwind Cir
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2234 Summerwind Cir
This Beautiful Single Story Home sits in one of the top communities in GVR. Convenient to Shopping, Restaurants, The District, Walking/Biking Paths, & The Pavilion. A Large Family Room & Open Kitchen with new SS Appliances, Vaulted Ceilings, Formal DR and a Private BR/Bath. The Master BR is large and has an area with built-in cabinets. The 3rd BR has a Murphy Bed and can be used as an office.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $499,950
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||20x16||Ceiling Fan|
|Dining Room||13x10||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||12x11||Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||17x15||Built-in Bookcases, Custom Closet, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, NORN
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$596,874 (19.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $209/sqft,
which is 15.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2234 Summerwind Cir Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Take 215 to Green Valley Pkwy and go South. Go past Paseo Verde and turn right on Wingbrook. Go past Copper Ridge Community and turn left into Enclave. House on left.
Similar to: 2234 Summerwind Cir
For Sale Near: 2234 Summerwind Cir
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,408*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,499
- Association Fee:$182 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2140509) located at 2234 Summerwind Cir Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-406-2382
2234 Summerwind Cir, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2389 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,950
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable home for sale at 1984 Fort Halifax St in Henderson is listed at $525,000.
This home on 2234 Summerwind Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Estates, Terra Bella Estates and Hunters Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2140509 has been posted on this site since 10/1/2019 (13 days ago).