Less Photos /\
2260 Martinique Ave Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2017483
PENDING as of 8/6/2018 -
2260 Martinique Ave
Home Description: 2260 Martinique Ave
Backyard paradise w/views of city & mtns, pebble tech pool, spa w/waterfall, firepits, lush landscaping & no neighbor behind home. Desirable floor plan w/double front gate entry to portico & 4 car garage. 5 beds + loft/gameroom, 4.5 bathrooms. Kitchen w/stainless steel GE monogram appliances, granite counters & backsplash. Family room w/fireplace & media niche.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Guard Gated, Jogging, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas, Heatilator
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||11x14||Formal Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||20x18||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||16x15||Formal, Front|
|Master Bedroom||20x17||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Dressing Room, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x12||Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||13x12||Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 9583
- Acres: 0.220
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Deck, Portico
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 4
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$613,065 (31.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $201/sqft,
which is 17.1% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2260 Martinique Ave Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
S on Eastern from I-215, L on Anthem Pkwy, L on Bicentennial, L on Anthem Highlands, L on Democracy, R on Canyon Retreat thru Guard Gate, 1st L on Bonaparte to Martinique
Similar to: 2260 Martinique Ave
For Sale Near: 2260 Martinique Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$4,334*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$6,019
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
2260 Martinique Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4486 sqft and
is currently priced at $899,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 3078 Deruta Ave in Henderson is listed at $1,077,222.
This home on 2260 Martinique Ave has decreased in price by $50,000 and the last change was on 8/28/2018.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Earlstone Estates At Anthem, Ravenstone At Anthem and Anthem Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2017483 has been posted on this site since 8/6/2018 (99 days ago).