Less Photos /\
2555 Hampton Rd # 3104 Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2019050
Reduced By $10,000
last change 10/3/2018
2555 Hampton Rd # 3104
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2555 Hampton Rd # 3104
This 1st floor one owner condo with mountain views includes kitchen with custom cabinetry, large granite top island, track lighting and stainless steel appliances. Shutters and newer ceiling fans throughout. Water softener plus reverse osmosis in kitchen. Tankless water heater. Water cop connected to prevent water overflow.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Gated, Recreation Room
- Interior: Accessibility, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $349,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||13x10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Track, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||16x15||Entry Foyer, Formal|
|Master Bedroom||15x13||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 0
- Acres: 0.000
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Balcony, Courtyard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: COMMUNITY Wall, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Guest Parking
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson condo in this zip code is
$253,426 (27.6% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $202/sqft,
which is 1.5% less than similar condos
in the 89052 zip code.
2555 Hampton Rd # 3104 Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
S on Eastern Avenue stay left onto Anthem Pkwy to Hampton Rd turn Right to condos. Pass through gate, take right to second building #3 unit #3104
Similar to: 2555 Hampton Rd # 3104
For Sale Near: 2555 Hampton Rd # 3104
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,755*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,120
- Association Fee:$331 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Windermere Anthem Hills.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2019050) located at 2555 Hampton Rd # 3104 Henderson NV 89052, call: (702) 406-2382
2555 Hampton Rd # 3104, Henderson NV is a condo of 1731 sqft and
is currently priced at $349,900
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable condo for sale at 830 Carnegie St # 1123 in Henderson is listed at $204,999.
This condo on 2555 Hampton Rd # 3104 has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 10/3/2018.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Lamplight Square At Seven Hill, Treviso Estates and Carnegie Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2019050 has been posted on this site since 8/3/2018 (109 days ago).