Less Photos /\
27 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2027240
27 Isleworth Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 27 Isleworth Dr
Stunning Single Story "aria Model" In Prestigious Anthem Country Club With Amazing Golf, Strip And Mountain Views. 3 Large Bedrooms + Spacious Office (or 4 Bedroom) And A Bonus Room. Large Master Bedroom With Sitting Area, 4 Car Garage.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Shutters, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $1,200,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||14x15||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||16x18||2 Family Room +, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||17x25||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 17424
- Acres: 0.400
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 4
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$550,022 (54.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $303/sqft,
which is 24.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
27 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
FROM 215 ON EASTERN, VERR L INTO ANTHEM, L INTO ANTHEM COUNTRY CLUB, L ON ANTHEM CLUB DR, L ON FIDDLESTICKS, L ON ISLEWORTH, HOUSE ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE
Similar to: 27 Isleworth Dr
For Sale Near: 27 Isleworth Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$5,780*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$7,092
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2027240) located at 27 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: (702) 406-2382
27 Isleworth Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3962 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,200,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 2846 Bassano Ct in Henderson is listed at $664,999.
This home on 27 Isleworth Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sunridge Summit Customs, Canyons and Maryland Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2027240 has been posted on this site since 9/1/2018 (78 days ago).