Less Photos /\
2811 Meadow Park Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2112090
2811 Meadow Park Ave
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2811 Meadow Park Ave
Well Maintained Home In Sun City Anthem. Ceiling Fans In All The Rooms, Elevated Lot. Large Covered Patio. Neutral Decor. Kitchen Open To Great Room And Dining Area. Two Bedrooms Plus Separate Den With Fan. Easy Care Tile And Carpeted Flooring Extended Laundry Room With Laundry Sink And Extra Office/Media Room Space. Double Sinks In Both Bathrooms, Jacuzzi/Spa And Built-in Barbecue.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Handball/Racquetball Courts, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Recreation Room, Security System, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Solar Tube, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW
Available now at $363,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||9x8||Double Sink, Separate Shower|
|Dining Room||10x10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Family Room/Dining Combo, Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||15x15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Kitchen||12x10||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||12x15||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Property Features: Accessibility
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Front Sprinkler System
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$457,862 (25.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $223/sqft,
which is 5.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2811 Meadow Park Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
go south on Eastern to Anthem parkway,left on Anthem Parkway, go right on Thunder Bay, right on Ellensburg,left on Meadow Park Avenue, the property is on the right.
Similar to: 2811 Meadow Park Ave
For Sale Near: 2811 Meadow Park Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$1,825*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,039
- Association Fee:$302 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Signature Real Estate Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2112090) located at 2811 Meadow Park Ave Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-406-2382
2811 Meadow Park Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1632 sqft and
is currently priced at $363,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 1635 Fieldbrook St in Henderson is listed at $339,000.
This home on 2811 Meadow Park Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Pecos Pointe, Horizon Punta Del Este and Lamplight Square At Seven Hill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2112090 has been posted on this site since 7/7/2019 (13 days ago).