Less Photos /\
285 Francisco St Henderson NV 89014 MLS 2014906
Reduced By $30,000
last change 10/4/2018
285 Francisco St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 285 Francisco St
Absolutely spectacular & luxurious large single story home with so many upgrades. This gorgeous mini-mansion has the most incredible backyard with a pool, spa, fountains, STONE, built in BBQ. Gigantic kitchen with granite counters, breakfast bar & an island. Over sized master bedroom and super master bath. It is on a separate wing of the house and other rooms are large. 3 gas fireplaces. Lots of custom stone work!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Three Way, Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $469,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Family Room||21x19||Separate Family Room|
|Living Room||20x15||Formal, Rear, Wet Bar|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Den||20x15||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Master Bedroom||22x17||Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan|
|3rd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$328,074 (30.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $160/sqft,
which is 18.8% less than similar homes
in the 89014 zip code.
285 Francisco St Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Arroyo Grande and Santiago, go west on Santiago to Merrick Way, S to Francisco and left to the home.
Similar to: 285 Francisco St
For Sale Near: 285 Francisco St
- Elementary K-2:Gibson James
- Elementary 3-5:Gibson James
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$2,259*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,556
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Help U Sell Integrity RE.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2014906) located at 285 Francisco St Henderson NV 89014, call: (702) 406-2382
285 Francisco St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2937 sqft and
is currently priced at $469,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1993.
A comparable home for sale at 1709 Flat Ridge Rd in Henderson is listed at $320,000.
This home on 285 Francisco St has decreased in price by $30,000 and the last change was on 10/4/2018.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Belcourt Estates, Horizon Ridge and Whitney Mesa Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2014906 has been posted on this site since 7/24/2018 (111 days ago).