Less Photos /\
29 Plum Hollow Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2134691
Reduced By $17,000
last change 10/11/2019
29 Plum Hollow Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 29 Plum Hollow Dr
Now Two Of This Highly Popular Model For Sale In Anthem Country Club. 40x10 Ft Pool 3.5 Ft Deep At Each End Perfect For Enjoying Pool Jet Massage From Energy Efficient Heat Pump. Very Impressive Entertainment Space Inside And Out In A Quiet Neighborhood On Dead-End Street. Unique High Great Room Ceilings Amazingly Orchestrates Fidelity Down To Casual Music Listener/Movie Viewer.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club Privileges, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Shutters, Skylight, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $858,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||13x11||Formal Dining Room|
|Master Bath||9x8||Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||14x8||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 10890
- Acres: 0.250
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets, Entryto House, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private, Guest Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$593,466 (30.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $267/sqft,
which is 10.3% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
29 Plum Hollow Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
I-215 Exit South On Eastern, Veer Left To Anthem Pkwy, Left Into Anthem Country Club. Guard Will Direct You To Home.
Similar to: 29 Plum Hollow Dr
For Sale Near: 29 Plum Hollow Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$4,133*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,793
- Association Fee:$188 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Flat Fee Pros.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2134691) located at 29 Plum Hollow Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-406-2382
29 Plum Hollow Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3216 sqft and
is currently priced at $858,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 2976 Foxtail Creek Ave in Henderson is listed at $624,900.
This home on 29 Plum Hollow Dr has decreased in price by $17,000 and the last change was on 10/11/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sunridge Summit Customs, Granite Hills and Palazzo Monte are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2134691 has been posted on this site since 9/13/2019 (63 days ago).