Less Photos /\
2989 Estherville Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2113562
PENDING as of 7/9/2019 -
2989 Estherville Ave
Home Description: 2989 Estherville Ave
LQQK No Further! Lovely Single Story Home in Sun City Anthem Community! This 3 Bedroom Beauty Features Bright/Open Floorplan, Nice Wood Laminate Flooring, & Neutral Tone Paint. Kitchen Features All Stainless Appliances, Granite Counter Tops, Brkfst Bar, Upgraded White Cabinets, & Chef's Cooktop w/Lrg Stainless Hood.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Concierge, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guest Parking, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||11x10||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||24x19||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Living Room||17x15||Formal, Front|
|Master Bedroom||20x13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: North, West
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$513,257 (3.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $213/sqft,
which is 5.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2989 Estherville Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
215E & Eastern - S on Eastern, Keep Right @ the fork, R on Sun City Anthem, L on Gettysberg, R on June Lake, L on Estherville, 1st House on R #2989
Similar to: 2989 Estherville Ave
For Sale Near: 2989 Estherville Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,399*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,538
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Vegas Market Source Realty.
2989 Estherville Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2337 sqft and
is currently priced at $498,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 1302 Autumn Wind Way in Henderson is listed at $475,000.
This home on 2989 Estherville Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Estates, The Falls and Sandy Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2113562 has been posted on this site since 7/9/2019 (15 days ago).