Less Photos /\
3005 Noblesville Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2027960
PENDING as of 9/5/2018 -
3005 Noblesville Ct
Home Description: 3005 Noblesville Ct
Super quiet Cul-de-Sac location in this +55 community, easy access to I-15 or Henderson shopping, LV strip, etc. Highly sought after Independence model 2 bedroom, den, upgrades galore sitting on over 12,000 sqft lot. Beautiful Cherry Wood cabinets in Kitchen. Tile flooring through-out with skylights in the kitchen. Extended covered patio with new roof.
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, Concierge, Exercise Room, Fitness Center
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Ceramic, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||12x11||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
|Master Bedroom||17x13||Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 12197
- Acres: 0.280
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets, Entryto House, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$465,121 (2.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $237/sqft,
which is 4.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
3005 Noblesville Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Sun City Anthem Drive turn west on Scotts Valley Dr, Left on Sebring Hills, left on Noblesville
Similar to: 3005 Noblesville Ct
For Sale Near: 3005 Noblesville Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,192*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,373
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
3005 Noblesville Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1916 sqft and
is currently priced at $455,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 291 New River Cir in Henderson is listed at $439,900.
This home on 3005 Noblesville Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Hunters Ridge, Terra Bella and Teton Rancho are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2027960 has been posted on this site since 9/5/2018 (70 days ago).