Less Photos /\
4 Haig Point Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2108706
PENDING as of 6/21/2019 -
4 Haig Point Ct
Home Description: 4 Haig Point Ct
Private cul-de-sac lot conveniently located near the neighborhood pool. Beautiful renovations: Modern white cabinetry, extended granite breakfast bar and island, new stainless steel Samsung dishwasher, oversized kitchen nook with floor to ceiling pantry. Den/Office w/Builtins & lovely views of the lush private backyard. Easy to maintain Engineered Wood Floors Throughout plus Plantation Shutters.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Country Club Privileges, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Jogging, Playground, Pool, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Hardwood, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Freestand Fireplace, Gas
- Fireplace Location: Courtyard Patio, Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||10X17||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Island, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Great Room||17x23||Built-in Bookcases, Built-In Entertainment Center, Media Center, Surround Sound|
|Master Bedroom||15x14||Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Mirrored Door, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
- Lot: Cul-De-Sac, Greenbelt, NORN, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Deck, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Slumpstone, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor, Exterior Door, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$436,409 (9.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $279/sqft,
which is 16.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
4 Haig Point Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
I-215 exit Eastern (S)* Veer (L) into Anthem* 3rd(L) into Anthem Country Club* Past Guard* (L)on Anthem Club* (L)into Willow Knolls* (L) on Fountainhead* (R)on Haig Pt
Similar to: 4 Haig Point Ct
For Sale Near: 4 Haig Point Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,312*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,461
- Association Fee:$189 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas.
4 Haig Point Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1720 sqft and
is currently priced at $480,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 2415 Winter Cliffs St in Henderson is listed at $475,000.
This home on 4 Haig Point Ct has decreased in price by $35,000 and the last change was on 8/24/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Hunters Ridge, Maryland Eastern and Sandy Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2108706 has been posted on this site since 6/21/2019 (123 days ago).