Less Photos /\
501 Annet St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2138860
501 Annet St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 501 Annet St
LOCATION LOCATION * Completely renovated single story 4 bed/2.5 bath in the heart of Green Valley. Open floor plan with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and island for entertaining. Wood-like plank tile flooring, new windows and shutters, gorgeous master bathroom. 3 car gargage with built in cabinet and heavy duty metal storage. Custom master closet.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, PORCLN, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Convection Oven, Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $467,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||13x12||Ceiling Fan|
|Living Room||13x12||Formal, Front|
|Dining Room||12x12||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Track, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|2nd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door|
|3rd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door|
|4th Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door|
|Master Bedroom||17x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Deck, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$756,471 (62.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $186/sqft,
which is 18.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
501 Annet St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
215 S to Green Valley Parkway. South on GV Parkway. Right on Horizon Ridge. Right on Annet Street.
Similar to: 501 Annet St
For Sale Near: 501 Annet St
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,249*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,539
- Association Fee:$68 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Resolution Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2138860) located at 501 Annet St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-406-2382
501 Annet St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2509 sqft and
is currently priced at $467,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 1149 Sax Fifth Ave in Henderson is listed at $443,000.
This home on 501 Annet St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Old Vegas Estates, Sunridge Summit Estates and Maryland Eastern are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2138860 has been posted on this site since 10/1/2019 (20 days ago).