Less Photos /\
51 Kittansett Lp Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2025457
51 Kittansett Lp
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 51 Kittansett Lp
Beautiful Anthem Country Club Home! Large Secluded Lot W/Stunning Views Of The Strip. Beautiful Multi-Level Pool And Spa Oasis W/Strip, City, & Mountain Views. Second Floor Game Room W/Bar, Multiple TV's, Fireplace & Balcony. 5 Bedrooms, 6.5 Bathrooms, Library W/Built Ins., Gourmet Kitchen W/Walk In Pantry & First Floor Bar. First Floor Master Bedroom W/Large Walk In Closet.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Saltwater/Saline
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Country Club, Country Club Privileges, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Pool, Security, Security System, Spa Center, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Great Room
- # Full Baths: 6
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $1,875,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||22x15||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bath||Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Family Room||26x32||Entertainment Center|
|Master Bedroom||21x30||Mbr Separate From Other|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||14x18||With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x14||With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||15x10||With Bath|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 19166
- Acres: 0.440
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Deck, Patio, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Brick, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets, Finished Interior, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,360,276 (27.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $326/sqft,
which is 21.5% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
51 Kittansett Lp Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Head NE W Horizon Ridge Pkwy, L On S Eastern, L Onto Anthem Pkwy, L Onto Anthem Club Dr, R Toward Anthem Club Dr, Turn R On Chalet Hills Terrace, L On Kittansett Loop
Similar to: 51 Kittansett Lp
For Sale Near: 51 Kittansett Lp
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$9,031*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$9,303
- Association Fee:$540 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Flat Fee Pros.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2025457) located at 51 Kittansett Lp Henderson NV 89052, call: (702) 406-2382
51 Kittansett Lp, Henderson NV is a single family home of 5756 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,875,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 2260 Horizon Light Ct in Henderson is listed at $2,399,000.
This home on 51 Kittansett Lp has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Canyons Macdonald Ranch, Sunridge Summit Customs and Canyons are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2025457 has been posted on this site since 8/23/2018 (82 days ago).