Less Photos /\
69 Feather Sound Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2139773
PENDING as of 10/1/2019 -
69 Feather Sound Dr
Home Description: 69 Feather Sound Dr
Exceptional single-story w/casita completely renovated in the highly sought-after guard gated Anthem Country Club. Custom gourmet kitchen w/stainless Kitchen-Aid appliances, quartz counters, Carftmaid cabinets w/soft closing doors/rollout shelves. New tile, carpet & hardwood floors throughout.All the baths have been completely remodeled.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||16x11||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||15x15||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Living Room||19x16||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Master Bedroom||17x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$603,287 (2.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $246/sqft,
which is 1.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
69 Feather Sound Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Horizon Ridge, S on Eastern, veer L on Anthem Pkwy, L into guard gate, R on Anthem Club Drive, L on Spindletop Ln, R on Feather Sound Dr.
Similar to: 69 Feather Sound Dr
For Sale Near: 69 Feather Sound Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,981*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,508
- Association Fee:$565 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
69 Feather Sound Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2513 sqft and
is currently priced at $619,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 2702 Riceville Dr in Henderson is listed at $629,000.
This home on 69 Feather Sound Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palatine Hill, Palazzo Monte and Carriage Lane are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2139773 has been posted on this site since 10/1/2019 (19 days ago).