Less Photos /\
Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2145198
PENDING as of 10/19/2019 -
Grand home! Guard gated golf comm. w/ low HOA, park and tennis. Near schools. 20' ceilings, excellent flow & storage. Alarm w/ video doorbell/code. 4 beds-master has own wing. Eat in kitchen, desk, lrg island, butler & walk in pantries, convection microwave, refrigerator, granite counters & sink, & wine refrigerator. Giant master with 2 closets and huge master bath! Pool/spa retiled w/ LED multi-color lights.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Guard Gated, Guest Parking, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Shutters, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,SHOWER,BTHTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Vented Outside, Walk-in Pantry|
|Great Room||25X25||Built-In Entertainment Center, Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Living Room||17x14||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Sunken|
|Dining Room||14x13||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Shower Only, Tub|
|Master Bedroom||17X30||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||13x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: North, West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Rear Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$464,227 (13.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $137/sqft,
which is 27.1% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
1-15 to 215 East, exit Green Valley Pkwy, N to Wigwam, E to "Grand Legacy" guard gate, past gate turn left into "Trophy Club" to Teton Pines. Left to address on right.
For Sale Near:
- Elementary K-2:Bartlett Selma
- Elementary 3-5:Bartlett Selma
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$2,577*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,986
- Association Fee:$91 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 406-2382 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Signature Realty.
, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3915 sqft and
is currently priced at $534,990
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 2868 Denmark Ct in Henderson is listed at $479,900.
This home on has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Legacy Highlands, Augusta and Duck Creek Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2145198 has been posted on this site since 10/19/2019 (34 days ago).